Wednesday 18 November 2009

Poll results an new poll


Larst munth,
Dilly do poll.
Be-

Kwestchun: If sumwun go nok nok on dor, hoo pfer be?

Arnser 1: Sweet ickol wagon, awl prinsessy wiv pink bows?
Arnser 2: Stinky bear not hav barth in 2 yeers (BIG 2)?
Thank for voting!!
Most peepol say Arnser 1.
MWEAH! WELL DUN!
Most peepol get rite arnser!
Fnarr!

Kay, heer be new poll.

Kwestchun: Granny cats Scooter an Miss Fluffy be moovin to liv wiv Dilly an Bob.
To help cats settol in, shud Dilly spwinkol Bob awl over wiv catnip?

Arnser 1: MWEAH! DO! DO SPWINKOL BOB WIV CATNIP! FNAR!
Arnser 2: Norrr, not do. (Be borwin arnser.)

Fnarr!
Dilly hope evwun go vote!
Vote vote vote!
Fnar!

15 comments:

Julie said...

Poor Bob! Hehehe!

Daisy said...

I voted DO! I, myself, loves to have catnips in the fur!

Molly the Airedale said...

Go for it, Dilly! haha

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

WAT the?????????

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe Stains said...

oh boy, I gotta say NO because, well, that is just wrong!

Sally Ann and Andy said...

Dilly,
Charlie and Taddy said no, and we must listen to them.
Sorry,
Sally Ann and Mack

Asta said...

Dilly
While I usually would be on the side of a bootiful pwinsess, I don't think you should endangew Bob's life..some cats can play vewy wuff, and I can't believe you would like to have youw bwuvvew town limb fwom limb..pleez weconsidew
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Ziggy Stardust said...

Dilly please don't. I vote NO!! I am afraid that Bob will be violated in some horrible way.

licks and sniffs, Sasha

DILLY said...

MWEAH??

But if Bob be catnipt,
Bob mite hav barth!!!!

Mweah????
Mweah!
Be win win sitwayshun.

¬"

Stardust said...

...

You kids can be difficult sometimes...

DILLY said...

Bob be diffcult AWL time.

¬"

Tine and Dee T. Bear said...

Cats be scary - 'cept for Tee. Cat claws hurt. Gotz to say Noooooooo, even as your biggest fans. Sorries!

Tine and Dee T. Bear

Calamity Jane said...

Dilly - noooooooooo! Don't do that to your bruvver, not nice. Sprinkle him wiv lemon juice - much nicer smell and his hair will go blonde ... heeeeee!!!

Anonymous said...

No catnip, that would be utter torture for Bob.

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

Dilly,

I know you don't celebrate THanksgiving, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm thankful for our blogging friendship and have a wonderful day!