Friday 12 June 2009

Dorothy be laydy Bear an come vizit!



Speshul gest come stay today.
Be calld Dorothy.
Dorothy be Bear.
Dorothy come from Kansas, like Dorothy in Wizerd ov Oz!
Dorothy be travlin werld!
Larst week be wiv Julie.
Julie mayke speshul waistcoat for Dorothy.
Julie be sooooooooo clever!

Dilly an smelly Bob plarnt speshul flowers for Dorothy.
Speshul flowers be snapwagons!
Hope flowers come befor Dorothy go way.
Then Dorothy say,
"Wen be wiv Julie, go Wales!
See Wales wagons!
Buy Dilly pwesent!"
Awwww!Wat be?
Wat be?MWEAH!
Choklit!Dorothy say,
be speshul choklit for wagons.
Say,
Julie tell Dorothy bowt Dilly,
tell Dorothy Dilly be ickol wagon.
Awwwwwwwwww THANK Dorothy!
THANK Julie!!!

Mweah!
Dilly like!

(Be Bear, but be gerl Bear.
So not be too smelly.
Mweah.)

8 comments:

Julie said...

Awwww Dilly you are beein vewy speshul friend to Dorothy. She will love stayin with you and Bob and I'm glad she isn't toooo smelly.

San said...

A houseguest bearing chocolate. Dorothy must really be from Oz!

Have fun, Dilly!

BumbleVee said...

ohhhh...how fun for you to have a new friend that is a girl! and...a clever girl who brings chocklit too..... yummmmmm

I bet you two will have a lot of great times while she is there....

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Now DIlly that is the very best friend ever who comes BEARing gifts of chockolit. Mommy used to live in Kansas...there is no fine place in America than there...
It is good to see you so happy. I wish I could be there to have a nice chat with all of you...you are always the life of a party...
Love Miss Peach

~Brenda said...

Dorothy looks like she is having lots of fun; these photos are so cute!

Chuck fka: Meanie said...

Hi Dilly!
Mee dow gwad dat u hav nu vizitowz! Wen u kum dee me in Wyoming? Mee wantz u tu doh bad! Pweez azk yo Mawmaw an kum dee mee!
Wuv,
Chuck

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

i think it would be GREAT for dilly to come visit wyoming AND montana!

did you share your chocolit, dilly?

Stanley said...

Sweet Dilly Girl!

I LOVE how you and Ms. Dorothy Bear are hitting it off, and how you got some very special chocolate from her and Julie! I think the best photo is the one of you hugging on Ms. Dorothy. Makes me wish I was a visiting bear from Kansas just so I could get some hugs from you.

I've missed you and seeing your face for a LONG TIME. My girl has been lazy, but I'm getting her whipped back into shape. Hopefully we can catch up with all you've been doing while we've been away.

It's SO good to be seeing photos of our favorite dragon girl.

Goober love & smooches,
Stanley